Smart Organizing Monitor is a utility that allows you to adjust printer settings, such as input tray and network-related settings, from your client computer. You can also use Smart Organizing Monitor to check printer status.
The following operations are possible with Smart Organizing Monitor:
- Displaying printer status or settings.
- Checking locations where errors have occurred and error recovery methods
- Displaying the printer status and supply information.
- Printing a list of printer configurations.
- Specifying the printer's IP address.
- Making settings for paper loaded into each input tray.
- Making input tray settings.
- Changing the factory-set default settings.
- Making system, access code and language settings.
- Making network protocol settings.
- Making printer settings.